Thursday 5 October 2017

The morning after

Diet failure
I have calmed down a bit now. Not completely accepting but ready to try again. On the plus side I didn't eat chocolate and that normally would have been my first turn-to. In fact it was my initial thought last night: phooey, if I do it right and not lose weight them I may as well be happy. But I didn't.

It was a relief to find that one of the other newbies had the same result. Like me she had followed the book and done everything properly; unlike me she was constipated - which could account for her lack of weight loss!

The other newbies lost 6lbs, 6 and half pounds and 7 lbs. Not that I'm jealous you understand. Grrr.


4 comments:

  1. Maybe you should have joined the queue outside the ladies toilet before getting weighed. That was always my last stop before weight in :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I realised as I was getting on the scales that I hadn't been!

      Delete
  2. Oh no!! But count week 1 as a practice one and go for real now. I love SW recipes in their magazine, (dh makes them ) and we are losing all the time now. Don't give up, one day at a time. My tip would be, only eat food that you enjoy that fits in with the SW food plan. Good luck for your next weigh in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking that too, Chris. A mixture of SW and low calorie stuff.

      Delete