Thursday 26 October 2017

Lost 2 pounds!

Whoop! Whoop! I'm now into the 9 stone bracket (and thirteen and a half pounds so only just but still) and if I can lose a pound and a half next week I'll get my half stone sticker! So far I've lost five and a half pounds i.e. 
Except I do not believe that. There is no way that much fat has come off me.

Anyway there are seven weigh-ins until Christmas - scary thought that it's so close - so if I am good I could be on course for a stone loss by then. 

Having printer problems now i.e. about to throw it out of the window, so will write more later.

Later
Wouldn't you know it? I asked Husband to come and sort out my printer. He switched it and the computer off and on again and the printer worked fine.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Liz. I haven't lost this week, I won't say how much I put on but I am on a strict omelette and lettuce only for lunch for a couple of days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't face lettuce today, Chris, so just had beetroot and tomato.

    ReplyDelete