Wednesday 3 January 2018

Weigh Day today

The first after Christmas. I could have gone last Wednesday but it was Nuora's birthday party tea, complete with salted caramel pavlova made by Daughter.
Salted caramel and Malteser pavlova
So I await weigh-in with something approaching dread. I have not eaten as much as I do most Christmases. I resisted the urge to buy any large tubs of Quality Street or Heroes (and again yesterday I was strong even though they were reduced in price!) and we didn't have much chocolate in general.

My real downfall came in the form of cheese and vegetables roasted in oil - as opposed to my usual frylight. And most delicious it all was.

I confess I weighed on our scales yesterday morning - Tuesday morning is traditionally when Husband and I weigh - and I had gained one and a half pounds approximately, but last time I tried it varied a lot from the slimming world scales so I am a little anxious as I say. It feels like a lot more!

Anyway, this evening I intend to go straight from slimming world weigh-in to a new exercise class, Legs, Bums and Tums. It's led by Hannah, who took our gentle exercise class and I very much enjoyed her instruction, if not the exercise itself. I am never likely to become a fitness fanatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment