Thursday 11 January 2018

Gorging not gorgeous

Nearly empty biscuit tinDoes anyone else come back from weigh-in and gorge on the grounds that you've got a whole week to make up for it?

I shall be glad when this tin is empty. The fact that they're 'thins' fools me into eating lots of them.

At weigh-in I'd lost one pound. Still one and a half to go until I reach target. I'm back where I was on December 20th - when my twelve week option ran out. I keep telling myself it's not worth paying for another twelve weeks as I'll be at target soon - but at this rate ...

Also I'm being a bit lax because when I weigh naked (at home) I'm on target and that fact has affected my mind set. 

That and the nearly empty box of biscuits sitting on the desk beside me.

I just checked my BMI and ideal weight according to the NHS website: I am just about perfect! Right in the middle of what is a healthy weight/BMI. That is if I am 5'5". If I'm 5'4" - and I'm never sure what I am - then I'm still fine. 

However if I look at Weight Loss Resources website I am just about in the overweight category. Could it be they have a vested interest in convincing me I'm overweight?

No comments:

Post a Comment