Sunday 9 September 2018

Feeling proud of myself

Husband wanted fish and chips (proper chip shop ones) for dinner last night. I went and fetched them for him - he had cunningly had a drink and showered thereby ensuring that I had to go out - but had beans on granary toast myself!

Confession: I did eat maybe ten - or perhaps a few more - chips from his plate. And they were especially yummy. Whether that is because they were forbidden fruit or because the chip shop has
new owners - Fernando's - who knows. But I know I ended up singing Abba all evening.


5 comments:

  1. Sounds good to me. Of course the chips tasted better because you stole them. lol
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always better from someone else's plate - or paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I forgot what a great song that was!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for reminding me how great Fernando is, and ABBA too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today I had Fish and chips at the beach and A Gelato. Sorry . They were delicious. I couldn't resist but having light supper.

    ReplyDelete