Sunday 10 December 2017

Nearly there

I have said this before but the weight loss way forward for me seems to be to eat out and to have puddings.

Last Wednesday, after Husband's birthday meal at Slice and being invited out to friends' for dinner, I lost two and a half pounds. That was after two weeks when I'd only managed half a pound each time.

Still mustn't grumble. My total weight loss is now thirteen and a half pounds. Half a pound more and I will get my stone certificate!

But ... since my last weigh-in I've been in hospital for an operation leaving me all pathetic and obliged to rest, meaning I'm not using many calories and eating too much.

But that aside I'm feeling slimmer and more confident. If I can eat sensibly-ish until Christmas then the damage from a small blow out will be easily repaired.

No comments:

Post a Comment