Thursday 14 March 2019

Starting again

Rejoined Slimming World.

Can't decide if it's a victory or a defeat.Victory in that I'm hoping to take control of my eating again; defeat because I can't do it without some sort of outside help.

So starting weight (in clothes): 10 st.
Target weight (in clothes): 9 st. 

On the plus side, after two weeks off, I'm back in gentle fitness. I would have been in boxercise tonight as well but my partner can't make it. Realistically I think boxercise is too much for me. My partner, though she's young, has all sorts of joint problems following a very serious accident a number of years ago, so we're both happy to potter along at no great speed, but when I thought about going on my own tonight I realised what a burden I would be to any other partner.

I have investigated (just now) and I'm going to try out a zumba class next Monday evening. I'm writing that on here to keep me to it.

I love music and dancing and I think the class will be a better range of ages and abilities than the high-powered boxing group. And not as professional looking as this group I hope.
If all else fails apparently there is a zumba gold option - for old people - available too.

P.S. For the first time ever today my hairdresser gave me biscuits with my cup of tea. I didn't eat them.

No comments:

Post a Comment