Tuesday 27 September 2016

I'm back

Okay, so it's been a little while. But I'm going to try again.

I am spurred into action by the scales. On return from holiday I was the same weight as the last time before we went. I was very pleased with that as we'd been eating large breakfasts and restaurant dinners as well as having ice cream for lunch every day. Maybe the ice cream was the key to success ...

One week on from our return I'd gained 1lb; this last week I've gained another 2. 'Why am I putting on so much weight?' I wailed.
'Because you're eating too much?' Husband suggested. Though possibly true it wasn't what I wanted to hear.

I weigh first thing in the morning so out of curiosity today - after walking George and ... how can I put this? Um, going to the toilet - I hopped on the scales again.

I'd put on another 2lbs. 

I mean, seriously? I know body weight fluctuates during the day but by that much?!

So I'll record the early morning weight: 10st 1.5 lbs.

All the other things the scale is supposed to tell me like water percentage and so on it didn't. Instead it said, 'ERR,' which may of course been in response to my excessive weight gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment