Thursday 27 September 2018

How do you change these stupid scales?

Lost this week. Can't remember exactly but about a pound or a bit more I think. If I could work out how to change the scale settings from kg to stones it would be much easier.

We had an enormous great manual with the scales but I seem to recollect throwing it away saying, 'I don't need this any more.' I'm not even sure how or why it got changed from pounds to kgs in the beginning.

So anyway, technical difficulties aside, a loss is good. I have done really well sticking to the 30 day challenge. Thirty days must be nearly up soon ... Let's see I actually started on 4th September so I suppose that makes it 4th October to finish. Whoopee! Not long now. 

Although I can't believe it's nearly October!

No comments:

Post a Comment