Thursday 6 September 2018

30 day challenge

Well, for the last few weeks my weight has been steadily rising. Without the desire to not be embarrassed by the girl at the weigh-in table in Slimming World I can't seem to take control. I'm not happy with my weight now nor the fact that it's increasing and will continue to do so unless I take this more seriously.

But I tell myself it's been the school holidays, lots of excuses for eating badly. Chips out for lunch when child-minding followed by ice cream. Of course. But telling myself I'm keeping active so it won't matter. but it does. It's most unfair. So hard to lose weight and so easy to gain it.

I saw this on facebook recently:
I'm going to try it. It's like Lent. If I have a clearly defined time and purpose I find it easier to comply. Not easy but easier.

This challenge isn't too bad. I don't eat burgers or fast food and only eat chips in the summer holidays. I make chips at home but they're SW ones so fine. We don't have white bread unless we have children for lunch and then, especially if it's a French loaf it's difficult to resist but I shall try. If I drink soda it's always the sugar-free sort so that leaves me with NO chocolate, cakes, cookies and sweets.

I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment